Sign up to receive premium content, fill out your email address on the top left (top choice) and receive early stock tips, before we publish these for the general public.
November 24th, 2018 · Comments Off on Get stock tips early!
Comments Off on Get stock tips early!Tags: Administration
March 5th, 2020 · Comments Off on Unanswered Coronavirus Questions, Now Is Not The Time For Heroics
- The good news is that the situation in China is improving albeit at exorbitant economic cost, and the virus spreads mostly through family.
- However, experiences from South Korea show that under unfortunate conditions, few infected people can wreak havoc.
- On a world scale, we’re only as strong as the weakest links, and there are many candidates for the latter.
- Which makes it likely that the virus and the economic upheaval and the efforts to contain it will be with us for quite some time. This is no time for heroics on the markets.
Comments Off on Unanswered Coronavirus Questions, Now Is Not The Time For HeroicsTags: The Markets
March 5th, 2020 · Comments Off on Workday: A Market Leader Only For The Long Term
- Workday is market-leading in cloud HCM software, with 45% of the Fortune 500 as clients.
- It has successfully expanded into financials, planning, and analytics, which keeps growth in the mid-20s, and there are still plenty of opportunities, especially internationally.
- However, given the high level of stock-based compensation and related dilution, the company isn’t profitable on a GAAP basis, and its GAAP EPS is actually trending down.
- There isn’t much operational leverage yet, so we feel investors need a fairly long time horizon.
Comments Off on Workday: A Market Leader Only For The Long TermTags: WDAY
March 3rd, 2020 · Comments Off on Acceleration At EverQuote
- Revenue growth accelerated, and the company has entered new verticals and opened up new quote request channels.
- There are no sign of a deterioration in quote request economics. In fact, management expects this to improve on Big Data and machine learning.
- We think the shares are moderately priced.
Comments Off on Acceleration At EverQuoteTags: EVER
March 3rd, 2020 · Comments Off on A Recession Is Looming
- It seems reasonable to assume that the coronavirus outbreak is morphing into a global pandemic and that the US will not be spared from community spreading.
- This will compound the economic damage already washing up from abroad through domestic disruption and worsening business and consumer confidence.
- Stimulus will be of little help as much of it is a supply issue and rates are already very low.
- We therefore think a recession is likely.
Comments Off on A Recession Is LoomingTags: Economy
March 3rd, 2020 · Comments Off on Fiverr, A Winning Marketplace
- Fiverr is rapidly expanding and becoming the leading marketplace for the gig economy which is likely to produce network effects. he company is investing heavily in improving the experience for customers, introducing a host of new products and categories and expanding upmarket and abroad.
- We like the shares a lot, but would wait buying until the impact from the coronavirus becomes clearer.
Comments Off on Fiverr, A Winning MarketplaceTags: FVRR
February 24th, 2020 · Comments Off on Five9’s Bright Future Is Not In Doubt, But Now Is Not The Time To Buy
- The company’s Q4 came in considerably better than expected, initially lifting the shares, which then succumbed to market turmoil.
- We are convinced the company has strong tailwinds and a significant market opportunity ahead of it, although we don’t see much room for further valuation multiple expansion.
- Despite the bright outlook, we don’t think now is an opportune time to buy. Wait until the economic damage from the coronavirus outbreak becomes more clear.
Comments Off on Five9’s Bright Future Is Not In Doubt, But Now Is Not The Time To BuyTags: FIVN
February 23rd, 2020 · Comments Off on IsoRay Is Set For Further Growth
- IsoRay’s proprietary Cesium-131 based therapies have cost, effectiveness and side effect advantages, which are leading to increased application.
- It is still in the early innings of capturing an increasing market.
- Besides brachytherapy for prostate cancer, which is the main usage today, the seeds can be used against other cancers, and the company has no international sales yet.
- We believe the shares have further to run, but keep an eye on cash levels.
Comments Off on IsoRay Is Set For Further GrowthTags: ISR
February 23rd, 2020 · Comments Off on Acceleration At CEVA
- Q4 revenue growth exceeded expectations and returned the company to its growth path of a couple of years back.
- The company has 5G and the exploding connectivity as a secular tailwind, and it looks like its diversifying income streams through R&D and M&A to benefit from these.
- The shares need to consolidate the recent gains, and markets are extended, and the economic impact of the coronavirus could be more severe than is priced in at the moment.
- But look beyond that, and we see further gains.
Comments Off on Acceleration At CEVATags: CEVA
February 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Strength Across The Board At RingCentral
- RingCentral is the undisputed leader in the UCaaS market, which is still in the very early innings.
- The company is cementing its leadership through integration with third-party applications, strategic partnerships, new products and investing in channels and verticals.
- While the rally is extended and the shares expensive, medium term we still see considerable upside for the shares.
Comments Off on Strength Across The Board At RingCentralTags: RNG
February 20th, 2020 · Comments Off on Intelligent Systems Riding The Wave Of The Apple Card
- The company produced another stellar quarter, handsomely beating expectations driven by growth in the Goldman Sachs/Apple card, good for 60% of its revenues.
- Growth is set to continue, but investors are in the dark about its rate this year.
- However, margins and company financials are stellar and the latter are likely to improve further, opening up the possibility of buybacks.
- Buying on dips is likely to pay off.
Comments Off on Intelligent Systems Riding The Wave Of The Apple CardTags: INS