Some more interesting stuff
- Why IOC could have reserves pretty soon anyway
- Five LNG projects down under
- The Changing World LNG Market
- Exxon signs tax deal with PNG gov’t
- Easier to Short than to Long
(1) It’s merely a semantic question really, but the gas find is classified as a resource. However, these could turn into reserves sooner than one might think.
(2) A huge amount of investment dollars is still going into Australian coal seam gas projects, which are much more expensive than developing Elk/Antelope (we covered these issues here), which is a good sign.
(3) Is a rather old article but still provides some useful insights
(4) Pretty likely InterOil will have a similar treatement
(5) Small market cap stocks are rather easy to manipulate, but some form of uptick rule will throw some sand in the wheels.