What we’re reading..
- Six cheap technologies to grow small businesses
- Keep an eye on this one: money and innovation in waste management
- Those quick-firing trading algo’s turning pennies into billions
- Dynamite plug-in for frugal shoppers
- The case for Argentine warrants
- Using capitalism to help the poor
- US free trade more rhetoric than reality?
- Krugman versus Fox:
“As the Republican political analyst David Frum put it, “Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we are discovering we work for Fox” — literally, in the case of all those non-Mitt-Romney presidential hopefuls. It was days later, by the way, that Mr. Frum was fired by the American Enterprise Institute. Conservatives criticize Fox at their peril”