What we’re reading..
- The 30 year history of the financial crisis
- How about this for swift-boating George Soros
- Investing in silver
- A good Irish joke: the banks-bond merry-go-round..
- The incompatible currency regimes and the coming world crisis
- Ireland’s youth emigrate amidst economic collapse
- Schiller: The criticism has emphasized the trillions of taxpayer dollars that the
bailouts put at risk. But, in fact, the realized losses were minuscule
when compared with the widespread suffering they averted. … TARP may
have prevented many trillions of dollars of losses in gross domestic
- Now here’s an idea..
- Resource curse in Equatorial Guinea
- Grim reading: Willem Buiter on the Eurozone crisis
- The future of regulatory reform
- Jim Grant does it again, wants a return to the gold standard
- This is what is wrong with it..
- Who will stand up to the superrich?