Open Letter To InterOil Skeptics
- InterOil always generated widely diverging opinions.
- While we ourselves have been too optimistic on a number of dimensions, we see some vindication in third party resource evaluations and increasing interest from Total and OilSearch.
- Our main vindication is that these third party evaluations and deals by Total and OilSearch point to Elk/Antelope being a substantial resource able to underpin an LNG project.
- It is exactly here that one of the last remaining critics departs. Chis DeMuth thinks the probability that there is enough gas is low.
- Even after close reading of his articles, we’re no closer to his motivations for such position. So we ask him.
Open Letter To InterOil Skeptics – InterOil Corporation