- Destiny Media has a stable core in the form of a profitable product that is growing again, limiting the downside to the stock price.
- They have another product in development which addresses a much bigger market, but this is not yet good enough and needs further work.
- Given the limited downside and considerable upside, what is important is reaching proof of concept, showing that the product is good enough to sell.
- We are getting more optimistic that the company will be able to pull that off, as they’ve done this already for one segment.
- Therefore, the way to see this company is as a fairly late stage biotech company with limited downside.
Destiny Media Is Like A Late-Stage Biotech Company, But One With Limited Downside
April 17th, 2017 · No Comments