- Ambarella, building on its highly regarded video processing chip technology, is embarking on computer vision chip, the CV1.
- While not exclusive for automotive, management regards automotive as the most promising market.
- It is up against more established competition though by the likes of Intel and Nvidia.
- For illustrative purpose, we compare the CV1 with Intel’s solutions.
- But even if the company achieves limited success in automotive, there are other market opportunities for the CV1.
Ambarella’s Computer Vision Chip Is Up Against Some Stiff Competition
September 22nd, 2017 · No Comments