- A long and interesting third quarter conference call has left us with considerable optimism about one of our small and risky stocks.
- The big change is the FDA’s intent to regulate nicotine levels, which put the company at a potentially enviable market position.
- This is not going to happen overnight, and it’s not a done deal.
- The company has several other opportunities to pursue as well.
- Shares are likely to remain volatile, but we’re now more than 20% below the levels of the big ($50M+) financing deal this year.
SHU Portfolio: 22nd Century Group Could Join The Ranks Of Big Tobacco
November 16th, 2017 · No Comments