- In terms of margins and inventories, Applied Opto has escaped most of the damage done by the unforeseen crash in demand from its top customer.
- In a presentation to investors, the CEO went deeper into their manufacturing model and the sources of their competitive advantage.
- And according to us, there is plenty of evidence not to dismiss this.
- We also think the shares are cheap, even with some light headwinds from the datacenter market.
- While we obviously can’t predict the share price, we think it’s unlikely the shorts have more fundamental cards to play.
Applied Opto: Competitive Advantage
November 20th, 2017 · No Comments