- While scientific research often takes a dim view about the usefulness of many food supplements that come with health benefit claims, there is a mass market for these.
- Mannatech is one such company that produces many of these supplements, and it seems to have cleaned up at least some of its rather shady past.
- Investors will look at this with incredulity. Cash holdings comprise 85% of the share price and are increasing, and a modicum of growth and profitability has returned.
- On top of that, the shares bask in delivering nearly 3% in dividend yield, so there is little doubt the shares are mispriced.
- If you can look beyond what seem to be exaggerated health benefits and multi-level marketing, you might even want to buy a few shares.
Mannatech Shares Are Cheap
April 12th, 2018 · No Comments