- Just when the Chinese market seemed to be recovering, the ZTE ban spoiled the party for Acacia.
- The fallout is substantial, but so was the share price crash.
- The company is taking measures like cost cutting and a share buyback.
- Other markets, like DCI and the metro market are still providing the company with good growth opportunities which the company seems to take.
- The shares still trade at a premium compared to some of its peers for which we have little explanation.
Acacia Hit By ZTE Ban
May 11th, 2018 · No Comments