- BioLife is a recent addition to the SHU portfolio and one of its highest conviction buys.
- We were already very positive, but after the Q3CC, we have become more bullish.
- The rapid growth is still in the very early stages, and with SAVSU, the company could have a first major expansion of its already impressive TAM.
- Future acquisitions in the fragmented market look set to increase the TAM further, up to 5-10x and create synergies.
- The company is already profitable, generates cash, and has a healthy balance sheet with no debt.
SHU Portfolio – BioLife: The Story Is Even Better Than We Thought
November 21st, 2018 · No Comments