- The company emerged from the doldrums and this year alone, the shares have quadrupled with revenue growth, profitability and cash generation all up significantly.
- They have pretty unique databases which are now starting to interest bigger clients and more complex queries.
- They are continuously improving on these databases and this could very well bolster their position as there doesn’t seem to be anything comparable on the market.
- Even their other product, Savant, started to gather interest again from customers and the combination of the two products could be a winner.
- We think it’s not too late to get on board.
Intrusion: The Big Data Security Company You’ve Never Heard Off
November 27th, 2018 · No Comments