- A short thesis on the company was published on SA in 2017 containing an impressive amount of knowledge and research.
- For quite some time since, it looked like that short thesis could indeed play out.
- However, it seems that the company is turning around its fortunes, increasing growth, margins and greatly reducing its cash burn.
- Unless the Q1 surprise was a fluke, for which we see little evidence, the short thesis looks like not playing out.
- We don’t see the shares as an instant buy here as we consider them fairly valued.
PROS Holdings’ Short Thesis Isn’t Playing Out
May 11th, 2019 · No Comments