- Lower volumes and some structural headwinds have got the better of the shares, which have sort of collapsed.
- The company is responding with a $70M cost-cutting program and a series of initiatives to bolster its position.
- It’s a little early to be able to tell how these initiatives are going.
- But if volumes are coming back in the housing market in H2 as expected, the shares should at least recover some ground.
- This could be a nice turnaround play as the shares are cheap but a recession would put further pressure on the stock.
Realogy Holdings Is Cheap, But It Has To Prove It Can Deal With The Headwinds
July 13th, 2019 · No Comments