A Golden Opportunity To Turbo-Charge Telaria’s CTV Growth
- The all-stock merger between Telaria and the Rubicon Project is highly complementary and liable to create the biggest sell-side platform in the market.
- The combined company will be very reasonably priced for a market leader with a healthy balance sheet and likely to generate substantial amounts of cash.
- Telaria’s CTV business is growing at triple-digit rate and will be further cemented with Rubicon’s sophisticated services.
- While Rubicon wasn’t yet profitable, it was showing substantial amounts of operational leverage in the last quarters. With the cost synergies, the company is likely to be profitable.
- We see this merger as a no-brainer for investors.
Source: A Golden Opportunity To Turbo-Charge Telaria’s CTV Growth – the Rubicon Project, Inc. (NYSE:RUBI) | Seeking Alpha
Tags: RUBI · TLRA