- Results have deteriorated in recent times and the company has more than doubled its share count in the last two years.
- The market is also very competitive with bigger, better-capitalized players in India.
- However, the company still generates considerable adjusted EBITDA and at least some cash.
- And Eros Now keeps on expanding paid subscriptions; if the company manages to stabilize results and this growth continues, an inflection point could emerge.
- The wild card is the possible impact of the coronavirus in India in general and movie production in particular.
Eros International Is A Speculative Buy
April 11th, 2020 · No Comments