- There is a sharp division between bulls and bears. The first argue the markets have already seen the lows, and the latter argue much worse is to come.
- They look at all kinds of data, economic data, historical data, financial data, technical market data, etc. All useful, but partial in our view.
- The most important data to look for is the one that gives us a much better idea about how widespread the pandemic already is.
- If it’s widespread already, mortality is a lot lower and the tunnel through which the proverbial light shines is a lot shorter.
- There is the chance that even this data won’t give a clear answer, but it’s the best data we will have.
Bulls Vs. Bears, What Data To Watch Out For
April 20th, 2020 · No Comments
Tags: The Markets