- Personalized, integrated and evidence-based healthcare is what the company’s solutions enable and that’s just what the doctor ordered.
- The company has two collaborative SaaS platforms that enable close cooperation and coordination of care, driving most of the company’s revenues to date.
- But its generic TMB test capability is what sets it’s diagnostic business apart from the competition and that is likely to take off in the near future.
- The financial impact of that is difficult to gauge, but financially things are improving and the company has plenty of cash after selling its Connected Care business.
- Shares may have to consolidate recent strong gains though.
NantHealth Points To The Future Of Healthcare
September 9th, 2020 · No Comments