- The company already has two military programs in production, with at least three more to follow before the end of next year.
- This will provide a considerable revenue boost, reduce cash bleed and could further increase margins.
- The technology developed for the military will be leveraged in the VR/AR market, which perennially is just around the corner.
- While the company operates at the frontier of microdisplay technology, it’s a crowded field and the company still loses considerable amounts of cash.
- We took a position for our marketplace SHU Growth Portfolio at $1.39 on Tuesday.
Kopin Should Bounce From Here
September 22nd, 2020 · No Comments