ShareholdersUnite Forums
Hard to Believe . . . - Printable Version

+- ShareholdersUnite Forums (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Companies (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: InterOil Forum (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hard to Believe . . . (/showthread.php?tid=2632)

Hard to Believe . . . - johnwgrant - 01-25-2013

Over 2 years ago, InterOil sold shares to investors at $75/share - with the stated purpose to monetize the Elk/Antelope discovery.

Time rolls on:  Triceratops is drilled - another natural gas discovery (possible bigger than E/A...).    Antelope-3 is drilled -- confirming that InterOil has the NG goods.

Now, after a tough 2+ years, InterOil has officially announced that they are approximately 6 weeks from deciding on which bidder(s) they will select and together build a LNG plant in the Gulf province.

The stock price is at approximately $61/share.

Let me repeat -- the stock price is at approximately $61/share !!!!!!

Japan's Earthquake has caused the bulk of their Nuclear facilities to be shut down.   The price of oil is up, LNG pricing in the Far East is high, the world is awash in cheap money (thanks Ben !), and InterOil is at $61/share !!!!

Something's going to change drastically within 6 weeks time . . .

RE: Hard to Believe . . . - Tusker - 01-25-2013

'johnwgrant' pid='16520' datel Wrote:

Over 2 years ago, InterOil sold shares to investors at $75/share - with the stated purpose to monetize the Elk/Antelope discovery.

Time rolls on:  Triceratops is drilled - another natural gas discovery (possible bigger than E/A...).    Antelope-3 is drilled -- confirming that InterOil has the NG goods.

Now, after a tough 2+ years, InterOil has officially announced that they are approximately 6 weeks from deciding on which bidder(s) they will select and together build a LNG plant in the Gulf province.

The stock price is at approximately $61/share.

Let me repeat -- the stock price is at approximately $61/share !!!!!!

Japan's Earthquake has caused the bulk of their Nuclear facilities to be shut down.   The price of oil is up, LNG pricing in the Far East is high, the world is awash in cheap money (thanks Ben !), and InterOil is at $61/share !!!!

Something's going to change drastically within 6 weeks time . . .

Two years ago a few here had the fortune to sit with HA at 02:00 am in the morning in GRD.  This world respected O&G participant told me 2 years based on the discovery at Ant/Elk.

Let's take a comparison;

10 years to build at new commercial aircraft

07 years to bring to assembly a new car

04 - 06 years to bring a new Okea store to comsumers

02 years to set up a OEM Tier 1 supplier for overseas manufacture of auto parts imports to the US. (Personal experience)

What is going to occure is the fruition of many years of work by a excellet team of employess and management at IOC.

Cheers

Tusker

RE: Hard to Believe . . . - ebster123 - 01-25-2013

I can only sayi am truly humbled. I guess I am a fairly well educated guy in both business and medicine. I learned about IOC from a former partner. I researched and poked around. I found Yahoo and respected some, laughed with some (black Santa I loved!!!!!) and ignored most. But Tree, STP, Palm, Jim (we disagreed from time to time on Yahoo), Pet, Tusker, Maui.... and many others I do not mean to neglect, nice job. The news today was great I am only sad that one of best, Forest, could not respond today.
May the road always rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.....and make the shorts burn like twice Done eggs!!!!!