ShareholdersUnite Forums
Investors Conference Call - Printable Version

+- ShareholdersUnite Forums (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Companies (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Nautilus Minerals (NUSMF) (http://shareholdersunite.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Investors Conference Call (/showthread.php?tid=8404)

Pages: 1 2

Investors Conference Call - scampoco - 04-14-2015

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Apr 13, 2015) - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (NUS.TO)(NUSMF) (the "Company" or "Nautilus") will hold a conference call and audio/webcast to update investors on the Company's progress on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 10.00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

Hopefully we get some questions answered about funding going forward.

RE: Investors Conference Call - maui4marko - 04-14-2015

'scampoco' pid='56883' datel Wrote:

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Apr 13, 2015) - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (NUS.TO)(NUSMF) (the "Company" or "Nautilus"Wink will hold a conference call and audio/webcast to update investors on the Company's progress on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 10.00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

Hopefully we get some questions answered about funding going forward.

Conference Call Details

Webcast link: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/mabz62gs

Dial-in numbers:

International Dial In: +61 2 8524 5042
Australia: 1800 801 825
Canada: 1855 842 3490
United Kingdom: 0800 015 9725
United States of America: 1855 298 3404

Attendee Passcode: 2995770

If your country dial-in number is not included here please email investor@nautilusminerals.com

A presentation to support the conference call will be posted on www.nautilusminerals.com for download by 9:30 a.m. EDT (Toronto) on Tuesday, April 14, 2015.

RE: Investors Conference Call - seascandive - 04-14-2015

Odd that there's only 24 hours heads-up.

RE: Investors Conference Call - seabedmining - 04-14-2015

call very soon after announcment - i've not a good feeling

RE: Investors Conference Call - seabedmining - 04-14-2015

Presentation is out - looks promising

RE: Investors Conference Call - Wulli - 04-15-2015

Only one question ?
Can not believe it
But very good to keep touch with the small investors
and provide more updates in the nearer future

RE: Investors Conference Call - maui4marko - 04-15-2015

'Wulli' pid='56911' datel Wrote:Only one question ? Can not believe it But very good to keep touch with the small investors and provide more updates in the nearer future

Actually there were two questions from one person.

Q1. Amount of slack time in vessel critical path timeline?
A1. If shipyard can take on more integration, will bring delivery date forward 1 month and will also reduce costs.

Q2. Any hope of recovery of the $10M fraud expense?
A2. Investigation ongoing, but was required to expense the loss due to accounting rules.  No insurance is available for 3rd party fraud.

Also a couple of my other notes:

• PNG 5% option decision June 2015
  • Will know how much additional funding required, once PNG options known, likely by year end
  • Getting close on location for wet testing SPTs

For those who would like to listen to the call: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/mabz62gs

RE: Investors Conference Call - scampoco - 04-15-2015

Did anyone catch the information when he was talking about possibly having the significant integration being done by the China company. I assume that is Fujian Mawei (about 17 minutes in). Does this mean that it will be good for the CAPEX in that the cost of the integration will be born by MAC and Fujian Mawei under the contract to lease? If so then it is not Capital out of pocket for Nautilus bringing the burn per month down in these final years? I get that it could potentially shorten the critical path but unsure of how this is good for the CAPEX. I have obviously never built a ship before especially with so many complicated partnerships - lol.

Anyone able to help me out here?

'scampoco' pid='56921' datel Wrote:Did anyone catch the information when he was talking about possibly having the significant integration being done by the China company. I assume that is Fujian Mawei (about 17 minutes in). Does this mean that it will be good for the CAPEX in that the cost of the integration will be born by MAC and Fujian Mawei under the contract to lease? If so then it is not Capital out of pocket for Nautilus bringing the burn per month down in these final years? I get that it could potentially shorten the critical path but unsure of how this is good for the CAPEX. I have obviously never built a ship before especially with so many complicated partnerships - lol. Anyone able to help me out here?

Yes scampoco, that's how I heard it as well.  It saves time and money a couple ways, as instead of doing the component integration in Singapore (the original plan) after the vessel is delivered by Fujian, they are validating whether Fujian themselves can do some of the integration as the ship is built.  Additionally, it shifts the cost to MAC as part of the lease agreement, and thus no additional out-of-pocket for Nautilus.

The time savings was quoted as 1 month, which is not a lot ( <3% ), but everything helps.  It was stated on the conference call that the timeline is "tight" meaning not a lot of slack in it.  From everything I see, they are following good project management practices... a small amount of contingency in case they really need it, but not so much as to load up the schedule with too much slack.