'jft310' pid='47055' datel Wrote:JDEO appears by mid Sept we get resolution of the Oil Search/ Interoil arbitration. That will help understand better about e/a gas usage. Appears its Total all the way. Further RJ stated in July to August we would hear more about the 3 current rigs drilling progress. They must legally tell us more by mid Aug for the second quarter report. Not that far away. The markets are totally irrational short term . You will not like this but Buffett says buy a stock and turn off the ticker for 10 years. Today's market is more like a casino. What Interoil has is this Eastern Papua Basin under lease. Either you believe they will monetize it or not. Whinning does not make the clock move faster. Sorry to say. This is a great stock for retirement money and/or the grand kids. It's a terrible stock to buy a new car with short term. Those that wait will see full monetization of Interoils assets one way or another. The exact way is impossible to predict but it's gonna happen.
I don't disagree that this is a great long term investment JFT. I do believe it is and I hold shares in my IRA. My point is that the new direction is vastly different than what I was sold by the company "spokespeople" and former CEO. And that is maddening. But I can either suck it up and wait like everyone else, or sell and move on. I choose to stay the course, and possibly add when I think it makes sense, but I think the bloodbath of December 6th is rearing it's ugly head with some investors. What I mean by that is this: The market is seeing from this CEO that we are not going to get any information and we are apparently forced to wait for our collective payday, only buoyed by the hope that we have a major discovery in the interim. That was the reason for the selloff Dec. 6th. The timeline changed. The principles changed. I think that sucks and I blame past management for either a) lying to shareholders or b) being so incompetent that they actually thought we would receive a price at "mulitples of the current pps." Someone please refute that and tell me I am wrong. Because right now we are languishing in the mid 50's and we have "never been in a better position as a company." Someone way overvalued this company pre deal and that is an absolute fact. The irony is that we are undervalued currently, so again I throw my hands up and scream WTF into a towel every day i see the pps drop a little more.
Good luck longs
Jdeo

