Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Raptor-1
#11

'calaban48' pid='43825' datel Wrote:I move that we grant Petrnger1 a full "assume" licence for his invaluable contributions here. All in favour? Assume away, sir. Many thanks.

Calaban-Not oniy in favour, if I may take his "assume" licence one notch futher, I would like to go one step more. Since IOC has the distinction of being the first in PNG to drill a horizontal well and now might be the first to drill a well below 14,000 ft., wouldn't it be great if IOC became the first to have a dual completion in PNG? ( oil thru the tubing and ng thru the casing). Please don't everyone yell at me at once, I know Pet would say "unlikely" or at best a "long shot". I just wanted to do a little dreaming for a brief moment ! [ so now back to reallity]

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)