Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
We now have our own "operation Zebra"
#1

Per the MD&A:

"During the quarter, we acquired seismic data on Zebra lead located in PPL 476 and the Antelope field located in PRL 15."

Hohoho, they are getting ready to drill the Zebra at some point.  I've been doing that for years.

Reply

#2

'Palm' pid='48459' datel Wrote:

Per the MD&A:

"During the quarter, we acquired seismic data on Zebra lead located in PPL 476 and the Antelope field located in PRL 15."

Hohoho, they are getting ready to drill the Zebra at some point.  I've been doing that for years.

With all your great 1st hand info, I was wondering if that is you on the left?



Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply

#3
Which left, theirs or ours? I'm the one with the missing tooth. Until IOC gets to $500/share I can't afford to get it replaced and get off of this God-forsaken island. Sigh............
Reply

#4
Time to go short !
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)