Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Communications plan for IOC
#1

If I were Phil & Co., I would start leaking all over the place as per February 28th close of business.

Monday March 4th would be okay for a first announcement confirming bids in and outlining next steps...

But I expect an OMG HALT in the week of Monday March 11th. Oh My Buddha !!

By the way, it doesn't matter "what" you leak, but "how" you leak it, right?

* Any suggestions for a creative communications plan to add to the fun?

* All input welcome to convert the shorts into buddhists!

Best,

Petrovale

PM needs a Binck statue !!

Reply

#2

I would say on Monday March 4th:

We have received 4 conforming bids from Total, Exxon, JKM and Sinopec;  with bid price per mcf multiples of the current pps.
We have also received 2 nonconforming bids from Shell and Chevron; with bid price per mcf multiples of the current pps.
The IOC Executive and Board of Directors are reviewing the bids and expect to make a final selection within the next 10 business days.
And for Binc - we are issuing that long awaited halt.

Keep it on Ice!
Hemi
Reply

#3
What will be interesting to know if they will be transparant regarding the bids proces. Will they reveal the bids which are not successful.
Reply

#4
Relker -Curious why do care about the losing bidders bid prices???When the Confidentiality Agreements expire is when things heat up I have been told. What will the losers do??There will be a window whereby IOC will be in play.If Doublebagger is right and two of the non conforming bids are super majors to buy all of IOC then we will become another Cove Energy. We wait. Or the final outcome might take awhile but as with Cove Energy we will receive updates along the way. With Cove we knew who the bidder selected was and the total price they were wiling to pay in an announcement from the Cove Board. Then we got another higher bid and that happened several times as the Cove Energy price rose 4 fold in total. There is no reason to think the IOC situation will be different. Will the price rise high enough to entice the large shareholders to sell it all??What is that price??
One friend stated don't sell any IOC before $200 a share or I would be helping the shorts. Food for thought.
Reply

#5

'efi426hemi' pid='17476' datel Wrote:

I would say on Monday March 4th:

We have received 4 conforming bids from Total, Exxon, JKM and Sinopec;  with bid price per mcf multiples of the current pps.
We have also received 2 nonconforming bids from Shell and Chevron; with bid price per mcf multiples of the current pps.
The IOC Executive and Board of Directors are reviewing the bids and expect to make a final selection within the next 10 business days.
And for Binc - we are issuing that long awaited halt.

Keep it on Ice!
Hemi

I don't think we'll hear anything March 4th but I would be very surprised if we don't hear something very similar to what you indicated above from the company at the Annual RJ conference in Orlando.  I believe IOC is scheduled to present on Wednesday March 6th.

IOChuhu

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)