Posts: 8,568
Threads: 1,342
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
380
I don't think any Father can remove my unpure thoughts. Oh welll..
Posts: 12,025
Threads: 1,809
Joined: Apr 2008
Reputation:
227
'jft310' pid='20145' datel Wrote:I don't think any Father can remove my unpure thoughts. Oh welll..
There is always the Malbec.
Posts: 2,623
Threads: 61
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
225
'jft310' pid='20124' datel Wrote:
'Movieguy' pid='20122' datel Wrote:
[quote='jft310' pid='20119' dateline='1365096657']
pickboone poster from Yahoooooooo says
I just spoke to a buy side friend who had an interesting conversation with Evan Calio. He said that Evan spoke to Wayne Andrews yesterday and that while Wayne conveyed a very optimistic tone, he essentially told Evan that they shouldn't speak anymore until the deal is announced. The takeaway corroborates with something happening very soon and it's a confirmation that the information flow is on lock down. Those who think the market is correctly reflecting a negative outcome will be in for a surprise - this is just a few weak and impatient hands giving up at the last moment. The stock is a gift here.
My take-We are adding.Stock not options.
I gather you consider this source to be credible, JFT? If this is true it would seem to be the most intense news I have ever read on this board in terms of deal timing. I mean how long would WA go without communicating with Evan? Am I viewing this correctly.
Pickboone has a good track record. Not perfect. Phil M on the CC stated 30-60 days WE would know more. Max on just that statement is end of April. Not an option play .Other
posters on this board here have stated next two weeks we hear. I don't know .I was told "I can't tell you when on Tuesday when I asked ". MGT was excited .
I share this FWIW . Use it or trash it . Our firm is adding .
I think this may be an even more significant indicator of something coming very soon than a lot of people may realize. As of recently at least, Wayne was not being kept current on the detailed status of the sell down process. Wayne talks to shareholders and others all the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with trust. It would be a result of the extremely tight control of the confidential information involved based on direct involvement in the process and need to know. The point at which Wayne should not speak with analysts any further might be when he becomes part of that process and need-to-know access, which might be when they need to start working on putting together and finalizing an announcement. I have no direct knowledge of that, but I think it makes sense, and makes that an extremely interesting tidbit of information if true.
Posts: 485
Threads: 45
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation:
57
'Getitrt2' pid='20153' datel Wrote:
'jft310' pid='20124' datel Wrote:
'Movieguy' pid='20122' datel Wrote:
[quote='jft310' pid='20119' dateline='1365096657']
pickboone poster from Yahoooooooo says
I just spoke to a buy side friend who had an interesting conversation with Evan Calio. He said that Evan spoke to Wayne Andrews yesterday and that while Wayne conveyed a very optimistic tone, he essentially told Evan that they shouldn't speak anymore until the deal is announced. The takeaway corroborates with something happening very soon and it's a confirmation that the information flow is on lock down. Those who think the market is correctly reflecting a negative outcome will be in for a surprise - this is just a few weak and impatient hands giving up at the last moment. The stock is a gift here.
My take-We are adding.Stock not options.
I gather you consider this source to be credible, JFT? If this is true it would seem to be the most intense news I have ever read on this board in terms of deal timing. I mean how long would WA go without communicating with Evan? Am I viewing this correctly.
Pickboone has a good track record. Not perfect. Phil M on the CC stated 30-60 days WE would know more. Max on just that statement is end of April. Not an option play .Other
posters on this board here have stated next two weeks we hear. I don't know .I was told "I can't tell you when on Tuesday when I asked ". MGT was excited .
I share this FWIW . Use it or trash it . Our firm is adding .
I think this may be an even more significant indicator of something coming very soon than a lot of people may realize. As of recently at least, Wayne was not being kept current on the detailed status of the sell down process. Wayne talks to shareholders and others all the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with trust. It would be a result of the extremely tight control of the confidential information involved based on direct involvement in the process and need to know. The point at which Wayne should not speak with analysts any further might be when he becomes part of that process and need-to-know access, which might be when they need to start working on putting together and finalizing an announcement. I have no direct knowledge of that, but I think it makes sense, and makes that an extremely interesting tidbit of information if true.
A valuable and sensible theory. Thanks for putting even more of the puzzle together.
Posts: 549
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation:
119
'Getitrt2' pid='20153' dateline='<a href="tel:1365115 Wrote:
'jft310' pid='20124' dateline='<a href="tel:1365099 Wrote:
'Movieguy' pid='20122' dateline='<a href="tel:1365097 Wrote:
[quote='jft310' pid='20119' dateline='1365096657']
pickboone poster from Yahoooooooo says
I just spoke to a buy side friend who had an interesting conversation with Evan Calio. He said that Evan spoke to Wayne Andrews yesterday and that while Wayne conveyed a very optimistic tone, he essentially told Evan that they shouldn't speak anymore until the deal is announced. The takeaway corroborates with something happening very soon and it's a confirmation that the information flow is on lock down. Those who think the market is correctly reflecting a negative outcome will be in for a surprise - this is just a few weak and impatient hands giving up at the last moment. The stock is a gift here.
My take-We are adding.Stock not options.
I gather you consider this source to be credible, JFT? If this is true it would seem to be the most intense news I have ever read on this board in terms of deal timing. I mean how long would WA go without communicating with Evan? Am I viewing this correctly.
Pickboone has a good track record. Not perfect. Phil M on the CC stated 30-60 days WE would know more. Max on just that statement is end of April. Not an option play .Other
posters on this board here have stated next two weeks we hear. I don't know .I was told "I can't tell you when on Tuesday when I asked ". MGT was excited .
I share this FWIW . Use it or trash it . Our firm is adding .
I think this may be an even more significant indicator of something coming very soon than a lot of people may realize. As of recently at least, Wayne was not being kept current on the detailed status of the sell down process. Wayne talks to shareholders and others all the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with trust. It would be a result of the extremely tight control of the confidential information involved based on direct involvement in the process and need to know. The point at which Wayne should not speak with analysts any further might be when he becomes part of that process and need-to-know access, which might be when they need to start working on putting together and finalizing an announcement. I have no direct knowledge of that, but I think it makes sense, and makes that an extremely interesting tidbit of information if true.
I think you nailed it Getit. I think the process took a big step forward in the last week or past few days.
Posts: 12,025
Threads: 1,809
Joined: Apr 2008
Reputation:
227
'Getitrt2' pid='20153' datel Wrote:
I think this may be an even more significant indicator of something coming very soon than a lot of people may realize. As of recently at least, Wayne was not being kept current on the detailed status of the sell down process. Wayne talks to shareholders and others all the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with trust. It would be a result of the extremely tight control of the confidential information involved based on direct involvement in the process and need to know. The point at which Wayne should not speak with analysts any further might be when he becomes part of that process and need-to-know access, which might be when they need to start working on putting together and finalizing an announcement. I have no direct knowledge of that, but I think it makes sense, and makes that an extremely interesting tidbit of information if true.
Even Janine is back, so I'm not sure if them trying to keep a lid on things actually works, haha. The only one lacking is Electra, does she still have trouble firing up that laptop in the PNG jungle? 
We'll see soon enough what's what.
Posts: 173
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
26
'jft310' pid='20119' datel Wrote:
pickboone poster from Yahoooooooo says
I just spoke to a buy side friend who had an interesting conversation with Evan Calio. He said that Evan spoke to Wayne Andrews yesterday and that while Wayne conveyed a very optimistic tone, he essentially told Evan that they shouldn't speak anymore until the deal is announced. The takeaway corroborates with something happening very soon and it's a confirmation that the information flow is on lock down. Those who think the market is correctly reflecting a negative outcome will be in for a surprise - this is just a few weak and impatient hands giving up at the last moment. The stock is a gift here.
My take-We are adding.Stock not options.
I really like the tone of this post......Anyone who has spent time with Wayne and Calio knows that there must have been sparks during this subtle but poignant verbal exchange.
Mark
Posts: 8,568
Threads: 1,342
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
380
'admin' pid='20165' datel Wrote:
'Getitrt2' pid='20153' datel Wrote:
I think this may be an even more significant indicator of something coming very soon than a lot of people may realize. As of recently at least, Wayne was not being kept current on the detailed status of the sell down process. Wayne talks to shareholders and others all the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with trust. It would be a result of the extremely tight control of the confidential information involved based on direct involvement in the process and need to know. The point at which Wayne should not speak with analysts any further might be when he becomes part of that process and need-to-know access, which might be when they need to start working on putting together and finalizing an announcement. I have no direct knowledge of that, but I think it makes sense, and makes that an extremely interesting tidbit of information if true.
Even Janine is back, so I'm not sure if them trying to keep a lid on things actually works, haha. The only one lacking is Electra, does she still have trouble firing up that laptop in the PNG jungle? 
We'll see soon enough what's what.
janine
Hello Everyone! It’s been a long time since I have posted, I’d like to tell you what I’m hearing. The game is just about over for the shorts. The corruption line has been halted( maybe a few left ). All parties ready to go.The project will grow much bigger in scope than originally planned. Shorts will step on each other trying to cover.Big buyers waiting upon verification of deal. This project will transform PNG and IOC. PNG ( Somare) sold their soul on the first project, won’t happen again. Management should write a book when this deal gets completed. They should be commended to say the least. Best of Luck. Hello Harry.
Posts: 4,164
Threads: 1,500
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
268
janine
Hello Everyone! It’s been a long time since I have posted, I’d like to tell you what I’m hearing. The game is just about over for the shorts. The corruption line has been halted( maybe a few left ). All parties ready to go.The project will grow much bigger in scope than originally planned. Shorts will step on each other trying to cover.Big buyers waiting upon verification of deal. This project will transform PNG and IOC. PNG ( Somare) sold their soul on the first project, won’t happen again. Management should write a book when this deal gets completed. They should be commended to say the least. Best of Luck. Hello Harry.
[/quote]
Sounds like Janine has been reading SHU.
|