Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Business as usual
#1

That's the message I take away from the pr's...of course I have a long bias...but is this an indirect way of saying the audits will turn up as mgt indicated on April 30, which is no changes to prior statements expected?  gl

Reply

#2

First time that I can remember NQ putting out 2 PRs on the same day. There has been a long silence without PRs. Are we getting close....it is like labour in pain....lol.

Reply

#3

All these "distractions" have not affected the pipeline of potential new partners and channels.  No disruptions there and clients are not worried.  So business as usual is correct.

Reply

#4
Definitely a good sign. And with the market returning confidence in growth stocks... if we can get audit soon the share price will recover in a hurry.
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)