Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keep you ears open for Raptor
#11
I wish I could be a monkey in one of those trees. If I wanted to spend some extra cash, would It be legal for me to pay someone to sit out their in the rain amongst the creepy crawlies and do some real well watching? Palm or JFT might be able to answer that?

I mean, if they hit one out of tree everything else they said is probably true.
Reply

#12

'ArtM72' pid='50480' dateline='<a href="tel:1412535 Wrote:What do we know about how long and what problems might be encountered with setting the 7" casing?
.  The answer is in the very first posting of this chain.  But with IOCs ability to screw things up any time predictions we make are at best, an earliest possibility for a competent operator.  That assumption doesn't fit here.

Reply

#13
Listen to the last call with Laurie Brown . Dave Holland is back in charge of daily drilling. He knows how to drill these Antelope type structures
Reply

#14
Why would Dave Holland not have been in charge of these wells?
Reply

#15

'Putncalls' pid='50481' dateline='<a href="tel:1412536 Wrote:I wish I could be a monkey in one of those trees. If I wanted to spend some extra cash, would It be legal for me to pay someone to sit out their in the rain amongst the creepy crawlies and do some real well watching? Palm or JFT might be able to answer that? I mean, if they hit one out of tree everything else they said is probably true.

Legal as long as they don't trespass. Fire away Puts and spend all you want; just be sure you hire a good monkey.

Reply

#16
In a few years keeping well information confidential will become very difficult. There will be the capability to send mother ship drones to seed the rig area with swarms of micro-drones which monitor all conversations and operations. The only way to maintain some semblance of fairness in the markets will be to be open about everything.
Reply

#17
Bring on the drones!!
Reply

#18
Or deploy equipment which scrambles things to the point the drones can't operate. Just git er done and we won't have to worry.
Reply

#19
Maybe just a little GPS device placed into Hollands last crown?
Reply

#20

'Kaliboo' pid='50483' datel Wrote:

'ArtM72' pid='50480' dateline='<a href="tel:1412535 Wrote:What do we know about how long and what problems might be encountered with setting the 7" casing?
.  The answer is in the very first posting of this chain.  But with IOCs ability to screw things up any time predictions we make are at best, an earliest possibility for a competent operator.  That assumption doesn't fit here.

Thanks, Kaliboo, for all your explanations and projections above.  Very helpful and much appreciated, especially since we get so little from the Company.  I do think and hope your final conclusion is incorrect, or at least not any longer correct, but I am not certain at this point.

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)