Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OSH hits another dry hole
#1

A U S T R A L I A N R E G I S T E R E D O F F I C E

Level 27 Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia. GPO Box 2442, Sydney NSW 2001 Australia. Telephone: (61) 2 8207 8400 Facsimile: (61) 2 8207 8500 O I L S E A R C H L I M I T E D (Incorporated in Papua New Guinea) ARBN – 055 079 868

Oil Search reports that as at 06:00 PNG time on 20 September, the Trapia 1 ST1 well was at a depth of 3,800 metres in an 8- ½" hole and completing a wireline logging programme. Drilling progress for the week was 460 metres.

During the week, the well drilled through a fault zone and encountered a repeat section of Darai limestone. Preliminary petrophysical evaluation has been completed and indicates the Trapia 1 ST1 well did not intersect any prospective reservoir intervals. The forward plan is to plug and abandon the well and commence moving the rig to the Moran 16 development well.

The participants in Trapia 1 ST1 are: Oil Search Limited *

52.5%

Esso Highlands Limited

47.5%

Total

100%

Reply



Messages In This Thread
OSH hits another dry hole - by jft310 - 09-20-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: OSH hits another dry hole - by ValueSleuth - 09-20-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: OSH hits another dry hole - by Tree - 09-20-2012, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)