Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blair Price blames readers
#6
Huh? Did anyone here argue there would be a big announcement yesterday? I think I would have noticed. I've seen hints that NEC approval might be soon ("any day") but that's about it. It was Blair who came with a rather convoluted story about "IOC was trying to sell half the project to PNG" which seems a rather weird idea, to put it mildly.

Anyway, it's simply a matter of when, not if, so I guess some people get overly focused on the when now.
I say it's simply a waiting game, but agreed, that's much less exciting. But the odds are better..
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Blair Price blames readers - by calaban48 - 09-21-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Bincbanker - 09-21-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Palm - 09-21-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Bincbanker - 09-21-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Tree - 09-21-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by admin - 09-21-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Palm - 09-21-2012, 10:59 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Getitrt2 - 09-21-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by ValueSleuth - 09-21-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by admin - 09-21-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Palm - 09-21-2012, 11:57 PM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by admin - 09-22-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: Blair Price blames readers - by Tree - 09-21-2012, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)