Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow
#7
Yeah the Hawks are bad. Back when I was in Iowa City, you usually could leave the football games at halftime. Unfortunately this could be one of those seasons. I wouldn't care if IOC came through with an agreement. Believe it or not, I do hope any Michigan team beats Nebraska. Will pass along the message.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by TomCrooz - 09-26-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by oilmd9 - 09-27-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Palm - 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)