Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow
#14

'tarulestheday' pid='10322' datel Wrote:

If IOC trades down below $70 this week, things could get very ugly.

I'm a bit surprised that after PPS is down 25% very quickly, that we have had no bounce. I think if it goes below 70 that there is more than shorting and profit taking going on...what it might be I have no idea.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by TomCrooz - 09-26-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Palm - 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by bertl05 - 09-27-2012, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)