Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow
#15
I've been through at least 4 or 5 18-20+ point down short attacks back through the past 5-7 years. They all make you sick, but I can tell you that the stock bounced back from every one of them and went on to make new highs. IMO, someone wants to break 70 on this stock and collect lots of cheap stock. I don't think it will happen, but I couldn't guarantee, I do believe no matter how low they can trash it too, it will come right back up again..fwiw below 70 would qualify as a huge bear trap, imo
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by TomCrooz - 09-26-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Palm - 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by trans - 09-27-2012, 05:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)