Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow
#16

(09-27-2012, 05:58 AM)trans Wrote: I've been through at least 4 or 5 18-20+ point down short attacks back through the past 5-7 years. They all make you sick, but I can tell you that the stock bounced back from every one of them and went on to make new highs.

Exactly why I added today. I added dozens of various 2014 DIM LEAPS. Call me crazy but I have seen this movie before.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by TomCrooz - 09-26-2012, 06:15 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Tree - 09-27-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by Palm - 09-27-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow - by tarulestheday - 09-27-2012, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)