Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PetrEngr: A few thoughts from a new poster...
#17
I think 18T's may be a little high for Jan but I hope I'm wrong...one other thing worth mentioning is in their last several reports MS stated they thought SD's would be in the $2+ range...they already demonstrated through the PRE deal that they can negotiate deals above $2 so I have no doubt they can negotiate $2+ for E/A my only question is will the bidder who pays $2+ be the bidder the govt & Ioc both agree on
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 10-28-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-29-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-29-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 11-03-2012, 07:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)