Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PetrEngr: A few thoughts from a new poster...
#20
Since I'm really not in the resource estimate business, I'll leave it like that but I think these estimates are ultimates, when the appraisal is done, based on what was known at the time, at least that's how I read them. Perhaps the high estimates will reflect that, but I would be surprised if the low and best case estimates will be anywhere near that early next year.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 10-28-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:28 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-28-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-29-2012, 03:21 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by admin - 10-29-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by TxPm - 10-29-2012, 06:21 AM
RE: A few thoughts from a new poster... - by Palm - 11-03-2012, 07:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)