'kommonsents' pid='13411' datel Wrote:agree 100% about the new incentive to manipulate the PPS weekly with those options introduced months back...MM's are up to their necks in the effort and being quite successful I'll admit..I wonder how many shorts are naked at this point..Just printing them borrowed shares like Bernanke working the printing press and our dollars....Pathetic with me...SEC has been a zippo back to Chris Cox and his days...I agree with most of the comments above on the manipulation of IOC stock, but have seen no mention of the complicity of the market maker(s) in the scheme. I have tested buys and sells outside the bid/ask range and observed the spread between bid and ask and it all reeks of market manipulation in coordination with those shorting the stock. Just call up the MM and tell him what they want to do that day and it gets done.
OE impact is enhanced with the weekly options so instead of once a month impact, it is once a week. How many stocks have weekly options? Just the ones they want to manipulate and fit the template for manipulation?
I'm surprised that IOC doesn't take it to the SEC as this suppressed pps action cannot help their cause and it is obviously illegal. Or why doesn't IOC contact all their majors and have them restrict their stock for lending to the shorts? Why isn't IOC more proactive to protect the shareholders? There are things they can do. Just sayin.

