12-19-2012, 06:12 AM
Buy the January $60 call - you'll pay more but the sell-down will likely not be announced until 3 weeks after the PNG-IOC negotiations are announced. AIMHO.
|
A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by Optionray - 12-19-2012, 06:05 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by johnwgrant - 12-19-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by GeraldR - 12-19-2012, 06:18 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by Optionray - 12-19-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by freddiekingman - 12-19-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by Optionray - 12-19-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: A little challenge while we wait for OE on Friday - by sageo - 12-19-2012, 07:13 AM
|