Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dilemma
#14

'Optionray' pid='16941' datel Wrote:

'Optionray' pid='16676' datel Wrote:

What a Dilemma!  Over the next 5 weeks, you / I might expect the PPS to increase, but what if it starts to get driven down?  Is that a buying opportunity because the shorts are trying to artifically drive down the price so that they may cover (similiar to last weeks action).  Or, is it because they are aware of something that we longs aren't aware of yet?

You could/might also think that they (shorts) may let the PPS rise, so that they have an opportunity to short again at a higher level, but wouldn't that be kinda risky, especially if there is a short squeeze or a buy out, ultimately triggering margin calls?.

 Just strategizing  if I should hold tight with my current position, or start loading when/if the shorts try to drive the price down in a last ditch effort.  - What are you going to do?

Looks like I'm buying!

I'm not buying but I am holding on until we monetize E/A

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Dilemma - by Optionray - 01-27-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Dilemma - by dorr9352 - 01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Dilemma - by Optionray - 01-28-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Dilemma - by dorr9352 - 01-27-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Dilemma - by geologydude - 01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Dilemma - by jft310 - 01-28-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Dilemma - by admin - 01-28-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: Dilemma - by Relker - 01-28-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Dilemma - by sageo - 01-28-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Dilemma - by kommonsents - 01-28-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Dilemma - by Optionray - 01-28-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Dilemma - by dorr9352 - 01-28-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: Dilemma - by Optionray - 02-02-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: Dilemma - by wapitidropiti - 02-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Dilemma - by will2bgreat - 02-03-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Dilemma - by jft310 - 02-04-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Dilemma - by dorr9352 - 02-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)