04-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I need a translation for each statement please
“inciderr” posted the below:
Some colleague see.
Some I see.
More than one hand count.
Room for each bidder.
MOU decided LNG partner, SD and upstream prl15.
E&P farm ins 237 and 8 selection.
Friction on Board
Include multi national company and sovereign which value stakes 15%.
Host prefer sovereign.
LNG operator bids have declined 12% as LNG projects delay in region.
Expansion immediate near parallel.
Cheaper is better when choice between quality sub contractors.
Governor Kavo in line for assurance.
Korean stage now.
Oil men pleased Kalinoe has left and Petromin is absorbed.
“inciderr” posted the below:
Some colleague see.
Some I see.
More than one hand count.
Room for each bidder.
MOU decided LNG partner, SD and upstream prl15.
E&P farm ins 237 and 8 selection.
Friction on Board
Include multi national company and sovereign which value stakes 15%.
Host prefer sovereign.
LNG operator bids have declined 12% as LNG projects delay in region.
Expansion immediate near parallel.
Cheaper is better when choice between quality sub contractors.
Governor Kavo in line for assurance.
Korean stage now.
Oil men pleased Kalinoe has left and Petromin is absorbed.

