04-05-2013, 06:52 AM
'admin' pid='20140' datel Wrote:
'Tusker' pid='20137' datel Wrote:
'admin' pid='20134' datel Wrote:Where do I "think" this doesn't happen? After having been slammed for having some doubts (on another matter), now I suffer from having impure thoughts?Funny, that happens to me also. So, I spoke to Father Murphy. He suggested I discuss the perception with Melbeck.
So, I have set up a appointment at 04:30 Pm Local CST... care to join me?
Cheers
" border="0" class="smilie" src="images/smilies/smile.gif" />
Excellent idea
I obviously need to do something about these doubts and impure thoughts and this seems by far the best offer I had so far
Sounds Great... table in from the side door,next to the window. Even better... I got a reply from Father Murphy, he is comming too.
Hope it's not to crowded.
;-)


I obviously need to do something about these doubts and impure thoughts and this seems by far the best offer I had so far