Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tight lips at Petromin; "I knooooooow Nothing"
#1

Seems the hounds of the press are doing their thing and tried to get info out of Petromin. But Seargent Schulze was recently employed by Petromin for security and he gave his standard answer to the question of why Petromin is being disbanded: "I knoooooooow NOTHING, I see NOTHING, I hearrrrrrrrr NOOOOOOOOOTHING"

"PETROMIN DISBANDING
on Thursday, 04 April 2013. Posted in News
SHARE ARTICLE
The PNG Industry News website has reported that Petromins mining and petroleum assets will be transferred into two other state owned companies.
An un-named spokesman said the changes will make all of Petromin staff redundant. But there will be opportunities for them in other companies.
Petromin PNG Holdings is tight lipped about news of its disbandment. Petromin staff also refused to comment when EMTV News arrived at the headquarters for a possible news interview.
Petromin’s existing assets include the Tolukuma gold mine and a string of associated exploration licenses.
Petromin also has a 30% stake in Nautilus Minerals' Solwara 1 Deep Sea mining project in PNG, with Nautilus claiming it owes more than $A50 million for its share of development costs so far."
Must see TV
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Tight lips at Petromin; "I knooooooow Nothing" - by Palm - 04-05-2013, 07:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)