I must say that I am surprised that after 2 1/2 months of waiting .... we are still waiting !!!
That being said, and given that the probabilities are near 100% of a sell-down in the near future.... It would not surprise me at all if we see a "melt-up" to get IOC to nearer fair market value BEFORE that actual announcement happens.
In other words, the Short Squeeze may never materialize in the dramatic fashion that we would all love to see. We could just experience a run of several weeks where the stock goes up a couple of bucks a day (with a few days of sideways consolidation) and then the announcement comes.
I am not predicting this ('cause I am inevitably wrong when I predict the future. IE: I have predicted 10 of the last IOC deals ... and they have only done 2 or 3 !!!) -- but I raise it as a possibility.

