08-11-2013, 12:58 AM
jft310...I think this week there is a major catalyst for a stock swing either up or down. IMO the stock will either be higher or lower then your stated amounts. For that reason a straddle is a better play for this week. This is my opinion on which I hold no interest on any options. Too risky at this point.
I really hope that the stock goes up this week based on the cc and Hession remarks. I further would hope that we hear about the deal in much more detail. I am afraid that if the market does not hear what it needs to then we have high risk to trade much lower. I see and feel that many long-term holders patience has worn thin.
I really hope that the stock goes up this week based on the cc and Hession remarks. I further would hope that we hear about the deal in much more detail. I am afraid that if the market does not hear what it needs to then we have high risk to trade much lower. I see and feel that many long-term holders patience has worn thin.

