11-21-2013, 03:23 AM
If this is the case I cannot imagine it would take too long for the companies to make a decision. If XOM has made their decision then the other should follow suit in a very timely fashion. These are much smaller companies and more nimble with less ladders to climb then XOM. A week or two is the most I would think they need.
I take MH at face value. Not reading into it. By end of the year is fine with me.
I take MH at face value. Not reading into it. By end of the year is fine with me.

