If UBS items 1 and 2 are true, I agree Ant 7 is unlikely. However, I got the impression that Pet may not agree with item 1, and UBS's very wide range of estimates based on the flow testing so far would seem to indicate item 1 may not be true. Item 2 may come down to how much of a delay would be expected, with some simultaneous drilling, if it does appear to the JV Ant 7 could make a significant difference. It also seems to me that if it were an easy decision, it would already be made.
I think pursuing it might be a responsible and "strategic business mentality" if management thinks Ant 7 could generate hundreds of millions in additional cash without too much delay.
I think pursuing it might be a responsible and "strategic business mentality" if management thinks Ant 7 could generate hundreds of millions in additional cash without too much delay.

