09-19-2015, 09:30 PM
'jft310' pid='62941' dateline='<a href="tel:1442634 Wrote:I bet they wait on the wild card . They can borrow 70-80 percent of LNG plant build costs so cash for the build should be sufficient . I do not think they have enough cash to pay corporate overhead for 4 years or so and explore more of their acreage . Will require more debt and or an equity raise to bridge into cash flow or one heck of second sell down or several years from now a second certification. As far as amount of gas no one really cares about gross gas it just means nothing as in nada . Recoverable gas is what we get paid on at P-2 level and GCA and GLJ are based on recoverable gas . If we hear about 9.5 T number as some say it will be recoverable gas cause gross gas means nada .
Correct me if I am wrong but once the assets in the ground are booked they are then reserves and are in the books as such. This then increases the value of the company, formally which in tern formaly raises the value of the PPS significantly. Then the ability to raise money through sale of corporate held shares, bonds, debt or other means (I would hope rather than issuing more shares and causing dilution) is more desirable and less costly.

