09-19-2015, 09:55 PM
They have no choice but to wait on wild card. The soonest they (or Total) can call for it is first shipment of LNG.
The plan put forth by mgmt is to prove up, sell share(s), and develop. The PRL factory theory. With the miss at Wahoo, their next chance is TBR. I think their goal has been to generate their needed operating costs out of these PRL % sales. Hession has said that they "are" talking with others about sales of PRL % (buyins) and their goal is to do similar to as they did with Total. I hope that's the case.
The reason I fear dipping into the credit line before Certification is it's that much less they have net from the Certification payment. The drilling carry already comes out of the Certification funds; don't want debt service too.
Once they get to FID and PDL their options open up. They book reserves and the government kicks in their share (unless they opt for it to be taken out of initial LNG sales proceeds), and they get more cash from Total. I really hope they can bridge the gap to FID without needing to tap debt or an equity raise.
The plan put forth by mgmt is to prove up, sell share(s), and develop. The PRL factory theory. With the miss at Wahoo, their next chance is TBR. I think their goal has been to generate their needed operating costs out of these PRL % sales. Hession has said that they "are" talking with others about sales of PRL % (buyins) and their goal is to do similar to as they did with Total. I hope that's the case.
The reason I fear dipping into the credit line before Certification is it's that much less they have net from the Certification payment. The drilling carry already comes out of the Certification funds; don't want debt service too.
Once they get to FID and PDL their options open up. They book reserves and the government kicks in their share (unless they opt for it to be taken out of initial LNG sales proceeds), and they get more cash from Total. I really hope they can bridge the gap to FID without needing to tap debt or an equity raise.

