Kaliboo - Thanks for your latest post here. Between yours and Pet's informative and educating posts over the last several years, I believe I could go back and get my Masters now....Ha,ha .[ ...they probably don't accept old "dinosaurs" .]
Some of your words on Ant 5 from your last post : "The results provides evidence that the good quality,reefal reservoir extends further west than originally thought". I might also add that when Ant 8 (or whatever the number will be) is drilled west-NORTH-west of Ant 5,even more will be learned about the western part of this great reservoir.
I remember how interesting it was when I learned that we had drilled another 8 or 9 hundred feet below the bottom of the reservoir in Ant 5 and did not cut the fault ! [ ...and we still don't know just how prolific the southeast portion of the reservoir is ...mucho dolomite !!! ] I sometimes wish the analysts knew only 1/4 as much as you and Pet(and some of our other bright guys on our board) know . Then they would realize just how low the current offer is to reality.
Thanks to you and SO MANY others for the quality help " for our cause" .

